Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Wheel Turns...

"The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth returns again."

Pretty deep, eh?

Now that I have been given the go-ahead to announce what I am about to say, I shall just go ahead and cut/paste the email I have already sent to some people (I will narrate a little in bold/italics):

Just thought I would use that quote as a prelude to some news - not to be outdone by Emma's (a vet school classmate) gorgeous son, I have gone and gotten my wife pregnant....just found out yesterday (Actually, found out Monday 11/14)! I wanted to email you all the second I found out, but I was advised (wisely) that I had probably better tell my mom and dad first. So, now that I have done so, I figured I was safe to inform you all that, all being well, sometime in late July/early August, there shall be another (I included my last name here, but I shall leave it out seeing as random strangers often peruse this site) roaming the earth. God help us all.

Love,

-B

No comments: