Sunday, July 09, 2006

M-E-T-S

Yeah, so Lenny and I went to the Mets vs. Marlins game today, and I decided to bring my camera - so here's some pics. As for the game itself...it was broiling hot, and we had 2 Dominicans behind us who were screaming in spanish for the entire game. So, we left in the middle of the 7th inning with the Mets losing 5-3. In the car, we listened to the rest of the game, and we missed a game-winning 3 run home-run by David Wright. All because of those loud motherf**kers behind us. Damn was I pissed...but at least we weren't in traffic to get out of Shea Stadium. And I got home to see the end of the World Cup Final as well (Can you believe that head-butt by Zidane?? What a French thug!). Silver lining, eh?

Here's some pics:

Me. Duh.

Me and Lenny.

Some Rookie named Henry Owens signing autographs. Yeah, we had good seats.

Pedro Feliciano signing autographs. Did I mention our seats rocked?

Some of the starting lineup during the National Anthem.

A beautiful day at Shea.

An action sequence. Ready to pitch...

...and mid-pitch! I think it was a strike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the heck are you doing going to Mets games when the newest little spar could arrive ANY MOMENT NOW! By the way, how is the little lady doing? Any updates on the pregnancy front? Future fathers want to know!