Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back Online!

Thanks to Marty, we are back in business...and FAST too! No more windows for this guy, its all about Linux (Ubuntu) now. So far, a slight learning curve, but its all working out just fine. Anyway, here are a few more photo updates for everyone - Ella's 11-month birthday is rapidly approaching! She now crawls around UNBELIEVABLY fast, is almost able to get herself into standing position in her Pack N' Play, and she is quite a character as well...so, here's what you all want:

Chillin' with pops on Father's Day (Her shirt reads, "I Love Dad")


This used to be easy...now, it's no small task.


The punk-hairstyle is back in I guess...


Big Smile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pic with her hair all spiky is so funny!!!!!!She is absolutely the most adorable beautiful baby there ever was.I can't believe my little granddaughter will be 1 next month!

Anonymous said...

It's like I'm looking at my life in a mirror. It's scary! And not just because of the whole kid, wife, and haircut thing. I just installed Ubuntu on my computer five days ago!!! Ahhh!!!