Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fall Is Here...

Today was the annual Long Beach Fall Festival - although it felt like summer, being over 70 degrees and sunny! Angela, Melissa, Ella and I walked over and met up with Dad. Had a walk around, allowed Ella to pick a pumpkin and headed home for sushi! I would write more, but I am so disgusted at the Jets loss today that I need to go puke. Here's some pics, courtesy of Melissa.

Big hugs for daddy!


And big hugs for Grandpa Mike!


Showing all kinds of love today...now for Auntie Mel!


Strollin'


Posing with Mommy


Hmmm...which one to choose....


I'll take this one! Wanna see?? Look at my pumpkin!


Ready to ride daddy home :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ella is soooo adorable--she just gets cuter and cuter--we will have to come out and visit her soon (and you and Angela) of course--

--Aunt Gloria

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys- I spent too much time with Ella this weekend and Im having withdrawals.

I wasnt sore from the run at all which Im pretty excited about. I am a little scared of the 10k's but might sign up for one. I defintley will do the 4 miler- and maybe the later 10k. K tell Ang and Ella I love them.