Monday, December 03, 2007

Running Ninja

This past Sunday, I was signed up to run a 4-mile race in Lynbrook. So I started suiting up...

...and posing like an idiot. Then I added all my layers, and became...

...the Running Ninja! I got all ready to go, hopped in the car and started driving to the race. I was sliding all over the road, but figured, if I dropped dead running, at least my body would be well preserved in the snow and ice. Just as I was skidding to a halt at a red light (OK, I slid through the light into the middle of the junction, but noone was around, so it didn't matter, right?), I got a text message from X-tina telling me it was postponed. WHEW. Off home I went to run my 4 miles in the gym instead. :) We'll see what Mother Nature throws at us next Sunday!

Next up, I was going through my closet and found my old Fat Suit, so I decided it was time for a new installment of Fat Suit Picture-Time! Here's the original picture which inspired me to lose some poundage:

And here I am in the suit today:


Pretty cool, eh? Here are some more random pictures:

While daddy sleeps, the reindeer play...


OK, now seriously, how cute is this kid?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously she is the cutest little girl ever!!!She is really not a little baby anymore and getting to understand things . She is so much fun I love coming over and playing with my sweet little granddaughter!

Anonymous said...

She looks JUST like Grandma Phylis here.