Saturday, March 22, 2008

I KNOW!

Yes, YES already, I know it has been ages since my last post, but this time it was my computer's fault - all of my computers died at the same time (as well as my living room HDTV), so was left scrambling. My desktop's memory died and had to be sent back for replacements (still under warranty - YAY!), and my brand new 2-month old laptop's hard drive DIED, so I returned it to Costco and had to drive out to Walt Whitman Mall to buy a new Macbook (the Apple store at Roosevelt Field had closed that day for an entire month for renovations!)! LOVING the macbook by the way! Windows...NEVER AGAIN. Sent my TV back to the manufacturer for replacement (extended my warranty - YAY!), so still awaiting the arrival of either a fixed or brand new TV! YIPPEE!

Anyway, enough nagging, here's some god damn pictures already. :)

My future's so bright...I gotta wear shades.


Future supermodel?


Ella G and Grandpa playing with her farm, E-I-E-I-O.


Slip sliding away...


Slip sliding awa-a-a-ay!


Ahoy mateys!


Early fireman training.


I love it when she calls me Big Poppa.


Happy 3/17!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ella is getting to be such a big girl!I can't believe she will be 2 soon. Time just goes so fast. She is really a precious little girl who is lucky to have so many people who love her so much!