Saturday, March 07, 2009

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

I know it's been a while. I have been getting yelled at from around the world for over a month to update this - I have no excuse, other than I am just WIPED. But the masses have spoken, so I have no choice but to deliver. Here's pics of the munchkin:


Look how long her legs are...!


Mischevious...


Ready to cause some mayhem...


SNOWBALL FIGHT!


Elegantly enjoying a nice chocolate cupcake.


Princess time!


Check out those earrings........!


Watching daddy make lunch.


Shoulder time!


Snow day! UGH. Used to LOVE snow days...until I became the snow shoveler.


Note the depth of the snow. Not normal for here. Not normal at all.


From a snow day to a beach day....kinda. It was 66 degrees today!


CHEEEEEEEEEEESE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SOO big, it makes me sad! We will be around this weekend and coming to play!

Anonymous said...

Im coming back this weekend and intend on playing with my lady again.

Anonymous said...

i am getting more demand for pictures, update your blog!