Friday, August 12, 2005

OK then...

Now that i am fully operational, I shall recap the last month for all 2 of you who read this!

Minneapolis was a very nice little city. Very clean, very friendly. Hell, they even have all of the buildings connected via a "Skyway" for when the weather is cold outside. While there, despite the insanely high temperatures, we did a lot of walking around, went to a Twins game, the Mall of America...oh yeah, and the AVMA conference too. All in all, a good experience! Pictures to follow...

Since we have been home, not a whole lot is going on. My birthday came and went without much hooplah. Went to see DMB and the Black Eyed Peas at Randall's Island - pretty disappointing all in all, the BEP were pretty cool, and its always a pleasure to see DMB perform, however, 1) it was HOT outside and 2) DMB's set list left a lot to be desired. Maybe I am getting too old for this concert thing, this was at least the 15th time (probably more) that I have seen DMB perform....nah, I'll never be too old for it, at least that is what I keep telling myself...

As you know, my computer crashed....hard. Fried hard drive, motherboard and video card. And the worst part is that all of the data on my old hard drive is unrecoverable...ARGH. Luckily, we had burned a cd with all the wedding and honeymoon photos to Angela's mom, so we will have those back soon. The rest is dust in the wind....*sigh* I shall now proceed to backup my files every friggin day...!

So, as the summer winds down, we continue to work, take advantage of nice weather to walk along the boardwalk, look forward to my buddy Mike's wedding in September, and of course, counting down to our cruise to bermuda in October.

Not quite an eventful month, but there ya go! I shall now post some of the photos from Minneapolis for all to see.

Enjoy!

No comments: