Saturday, September 30, 2006

When You're Smiling...

So, today was the first day I got to look after Ella all alone while mommy went to work! We had a good time, as you can see from the following photos - we ate (ok, I ate), we drank, we laughed, we cried (ok, she cried), we puked (again, she did, not me)...was an eye-opener for sure! I didn't get to relax the whole day, so I can definitely see how Angela has been living these past couple of months and it gives me even more respect for her and makes me prouder of her than ever.

Oh, also, speaking of smiling, me and Lenny went to see Jackass Number 2 tonight, and it had me laughing pretty much straight through for an hour and a half. If you are into mindless humor involving poo and people getting hurt, definitely check it out!

Reflections


Ecstatic!


She loves this firefly...


Giggling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some beautiful (and colorful) pictures you got there. Such a big smile! I'm jealous. Emily isn't quite capable of intentional smiles yet. Ella is radiant. And that firefly is pretty awesome, too :)