Sunday, September 10, 2006

A Whole Lotta Love

Today was Susan and Dave's wedding day - it was a stunning affair, very posh, and we had a lovely time. Saw some friends from vet school that I hadn't seen in years - it was so great seeing them, I wish I could do so more often! Also, Michelle and Rachel came over to meet Ella last night - it is always lovely to have them over. Angela's mum, stepdad and sister came over thursday night to meet little Ella as well, they are leaving tomorrow, and we will be sad to see them go. I will attach a mish-mash of photos - I am really exhausted (the 4 double shots of flavored vodka in 10 minutes time isnt helping to keep me awake), so this may sound a bit disjointed...but, too bad. I can do what I want BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ella's nursery...finally finished!


Getting so big!!


Angela, Me, Michelle and Rach in an unfortunately blurry photo at the wedding! (Michelle and Rach - when you read this, PLEASE email me some of your wedding photos!)


Can ya feeeeeeeeeeel the love?!? I can.


There they are...the happy couple!


A bit clearer...


Me in my new pimp-suit.


Angela's sister Diane, Stepdad Nick, Mum Shiela, Me in some bizarre pose (please don't ask - I do NOT have a stick shoved up my ass), my beautiful wife.

No comments: