Monday, October 13, 2008

House Pics!

I finally got around to uploading some pics from the camera - these are some photos of the house just after closing, right through to our move in day of October 2nd. I also added some current Ella pics, including some from this weekend's Fall Festival in Long Beach. The house on the inside is currently in shambles, but it already looks better than it does in most of these pics. The living room, for instance, you will see looks half painted - I just finished the trim tonight, so it looks nicer now. :) Enjoy!

PS- I did my last 20 mile training run yesterday, am officially tapering down now for the big race in UNDER 3 WEEKS!!!


Our New Home!


Me shlepping power tools. MANLY.


The kitchen.


Dining room.


Boiler/Laundry Room.


Currently Ella's room, will end up as the spare bedroom.


Currently our bedroom, will end up as the Office/Workout room.


Shlepping more stuff!


There used to be a kitchen in this vicinity here...


Moved in, stuff EVERYWHERE. This is the living room, photographed from the kitchen.


Dining room chock full o' boxes n' stuff.


Beachy.


Smoochie smoochie.


Giant pumpking toting child.


Ella shouting "I got you daddy!" as she holds me steady as I paint the trim. Gross calves, I know.


Playing in her very own backyard!


Cat boots.


Fall festival!


3 generations of Spar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian
Learn to love the crawl space! Good luck with your new house.
Regards, Bob