Friday, March 31, 2006

Razor Burn

The other day I was looking in the mirror, when I decided to assess my baldness. I used a couple of mirrors at different angles so I could see the back of my head, and GOD DAMN am I bald. I mean BALD. Think of a cue ball...or perhaps an oversized slightly lumpy white bowling ball with a scar across the middle and freckles on it, et VOILA, that's my cranium. So...I decided to embrace it. Who needs hair anyway?? How nice it is to wake up in the morning and have to do NOTHING to your head! And just think of all the money I am saving on combs and other hair products!

As most of you know, I have been buzzing my head with an electric hair clipper for years now. So, I decided to take it a step further...

...that's right! I AM SHAVING IT! I figured that tonight was a good time to do it as we have 3 days in a row off from work, so if I don't like it, some will have grown back by the time work resumed.
Let the shaving begin...

The finished product! It feels pretty weird not having sideburns for the first time since I was 16 years old, but I think it looks pretty good. Anyone else care to share their opinions? Be honest!

Bowling anyone?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks good but you should have kept the sideburns... just the sideburns!
J-

Anonymous said...

Bri I think I like you better with sideburns. You still look handsome but in my opinion I think it looks better.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I just shaved my head today too! Then I go and check out your blog just to find that you beat me by 3 days. I didn't do the razor thing, though. I tried it once, but the rubbery numb feeling on my head just creeped me out. But it it absolutely easier to maintain. And think of all the money you'll save on shampoo and conditioner. Not to mention hair gel. I think you look like Dr. Evil - but in a good way. Super Smoooth! (yes, with three o's) If nothing else, consider it a summer thang.