Friday, December 01, 2006

Christmas is coming!!!

Yes, I know I am a Jew, and what business do I have looking forward to Christmas? Well...The main reason is the pretty tree with the twinkling lights, exchanging of gifts...and THE RALPHIE MARATHON. That is the pinnacle of my entire year - wearing my Ralphie T-shirt and watching as many showings of "A Christmas Story" as Angela will allow. My record is 7 and a half (They show it 12 times over the course of 24 hours). I aim to break the record every year...I haven't been successful since I have been living with Angela. Because she HATES the movie...simply because I am obsessed with it. Some guy bought the house that the movie was filmed in and renovated it to look like the house in the film, and it is now a museum dedicated to the movie. It is in Cleveland. Someday, I will pack up Ella and take her there on a pilgrimage to the promised land of Ralphiedom. It shall be a wonderful day. Just the thought of it brings a tear to my eye and a sniffle to my sinuses. In honor of Christmas....here's some pictures.

The family in front of the tree. *NOTE - Check out my kick-ass shirt! And the Jew Bear next to my head - Represent!*


Cutest picture ever.


Me at Ella's age (4 months old)

No comments: