Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A New Era!

Today is Ella's 5 month birthday! We took her to the doctor for her shots - she is now 15lbs 12 oz, and 25" long - she is growing like a weed! Must be all that good momma's milk she gets. Anyway, the big news is that now that she is 5 months old...get ready for it...she gets to eat real food! No, we are not ordering her first pizza tonight - by food, I mean she gets some rice cereal mixed with milk twice a day and fruit three times a day. It adds a whole new dimension to mealtimes. Below I have attached some photos of Ella's First Solid Meal.


Ready!


Looks...splendid. Delightful even. NOT.


The first spoon...


...in!


Yum!


"So THIS is what the fuss is all about???"


"Food RULES!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how adorable she is! She finally gets food hooray!! Its about time. Hahhaahhahah. Anyway I can't believe 5 months have gone by. She is getting cuter and cuter every day!Just love that little granddaughter of mine.

Anonymous said...

The Gerber baby has nothing on Ella! This is one of the best pics I have seen of her. What a smile!

Anonymous said...

OK seriously it is NOT normal how cute she is- These are by far the best pics yet. I think the reason she has been so snotty was the need the for food. I hear she is happier and smilier now that she can eat! I have to come home and feed her.