Sunday, July 08, 2007

Breezy Point

Today was a lovely (although very HOT!) day, so after a short 5 mile run this morning, myself, Angela, Ella and my sis Melissa went to Mel's boyfriend's family beach home in Breezy Point. We had a great time - we went on the beach, I went jetskiing for the first time, and then we ate homemade pizza cooked in a newly installed brick oven. Yes, I am serious. And DAMN was it good - better than anything from any pizzaria I have been to. It was outstanding! Ella had a piece, and she agrees. We then headed home, sandy and tired, but pleased that we had a great day at the beach! Here's a couple of pics:

Ella and Auntie Mel laughing it up.


Daniel (Mel's boyfriend) explaining the controls to yours truly.


And we're off...


...off into the distance...


...back, 30 mins later!

Bonus material: Ella laughing her brains out at Ainsley playing with paper!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't wait to watch Ella tomorrow! I will be getting a lot of exercise chasing after her.The year went so fast I can't believe it!She really is adorable and makes me so happy.It is great being a grandma I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!