Saturday, August 18, 2007

Beach Day!

Today, after I got home from work, we took Ella to the beach for a bit of sun and fun. The temperature was a perfect 75 degrees F, twas a beautiful evening - so off we went to meet some of the Terry Animal Hospital crew at James' family's cabana. We got there around 6 and hit the beach with the babe. James et al arrived around 7.... once they did, I got the BBQ started for them and we left due to Ella's bedtime crankiness. We took her in the shower (in preparation for bathing her on our cruise!), and off she went to snoooooooooze. I am now set to follow her. Enjoy the photos!

I like big butts and I cannot lie.


Ella playing with her newest friend Emily (Josh and Jan's daughter)!


Now...on to the beach!


Momma and Ella


Poppa and Ella


Standing!


Touching the water


Family photo outside the cabana


James (and Patricia assisting) attempting to start the BBQ. After 20 minutes, I stepped in and took control and had those coals flaming red in no time. *Patting myself on the back*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to go on the cruise. We will have such a good time. It will be nice with Nick and Sheila too. Little Ella should be in good hands between all of us helping out.Maybe we will start doing it once a year!

Anonymous said...

It's good to see Ella on the beach and happy. And it was great to see you and your lovely ladies the other day in Long Beach! Next play date in Barcelona!