Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hyundai Santa Fe

Yes, well the inevitable has happened - the time had come to say goodbye to my sporty little Mazda that I loved so well (the lease was up) and move on to an old-man car (i.e. a baby-mobile). I settled on a 2007 Santa Fe. Picked her up yesterday. This lease won't be expiring, as I bought the car...so, she'll be with me for a while. We are still in the getting-to-know-you phase, but so far so good. Attached, you may see her in all of her glory (she will probably never be this clean again!). And, of course, a picture of Ella, for what would this space be without one of those?

My newest baby.


My cutest baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice WHEELS dawg! Ill be home not this weekend next weekend and I think we should do a pre-race boardwalk run. Sunday am? Let me know if your down and if so when. That would be the 26th.