Friday, August 24, 2007

Men's Health - Outtakes!

So, I got an email today from the Men's Health photographer, Justin, with a link to all of the 237 photos that we took on the day of the photoshoot - there are some AWESOME ones, but mainly they are me in various states of running with bizarre expressions on my face. Here are some of the highlights:

One of the first shots taken - just getting into the groove.


Justin was stood on a bench while taking this one.


Doing a Jig...?


Graffiti.


Action Jackson! I look intense as HELL.


I like this one cuz I look CRAZY slim.


For this one, Justin was lying on the ground and I had to virtually jump over him after he shot.


On a bench...again.


The sky is getting blacker as the storm rolls in...


Awesome side shot...check out those calves...


...and quads/hamstrings! :)


Not sure why I included this one...it just looks cool :)


Concentrating...


...harder...


"I crush you, little ant, beneath my large shoe!"


This is the coolest picture ever taken of me...EVER.


The second coolest picture taken of me....EVER.


Running away from the rapidly approaching storm...!


Resting after 2.5 hours of RUNNING...in circles.


And finally...the picture that was chosen for the article:

WHEW! Amazing how professional photographers can make even the worst of train wrecks look good, eh? Thanks again Justin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are awesome!