Saturday, November 17, 2007

Florida, etc...

Just got back from our jaunt to Florida! Ella did fairly well on the flights, as long as no stranger came anywhere in her line of sight. We kept a steady supply of snacks and Wonder Pets on DVD (thanks to dad's portable dvd player!), which made her happy throughout. She did not, however, nap. While in FLA, Ella had a great time with Nanny and Poppy, Carl and Rachel, and Sunny the cat. We went swimming, to several malls, and out to eat...and that's about all there is to do in FLA with a 16 month old. Not old enough for Disney just yet. So, here's a couple of pics:

In the pool!


Us with Nanny and Poppy


A vet in the making?

Tomorrow I run another 10k in the cold and possibly rainy weather. Hopefully I don't get sick, although I am already nursing a scratchy throat. All in the name of "fitness." Or should I say "insanity."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That vet photo is precious! I especially like the reflection behind her :)