Sunday, November 04, 2007

Jets...

Today's Jets game was actually competitive for a while - as the game went into overtime, I decided the Jets needed me. And so, I dressed my daughter and myself in Jets jerseys. Here's the proof:A double-dose of Chad Pennington.


Happy moments...

...alas, the Jets fell to 1-8 as the Redskins defeated them in overtime. The happiness quickly faded. Ella asked for a beer to drown her sorrows, but I declined her request due to the lack of alcoholic beverages in my house. Now that I think about it, maybe "BAAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOO" didn't mean "Beer, please, father," perhaps it meant something totally different, like "Listen big hairy man with bald head and oversized green shirt, get this huge scratchy matching dress off me!!!"
Ella is recovering well from her first ever ear infection. She actually developed it in both ears, the poor thing! We noticed a few days ago that she was really cranky and developed a bit of a cold (again) - she then proceeded to rip at her ears and slam her head into the ground. Oh, and she had 101.7 F fever. At that point, we called the doctors, she was brought in immediately and diagnosed. She now is on Amoxicillin and loving it (seriously - this baby could not take medicine any better. She even sucks down her liquid multi-vitamin [which smells like beef-stock] like it was liquid deliciousness!), and is back to her old self. Still battling the sniffles, but she is a trooper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture with the 2 of you sitting down in your Jets jerseys and her big smile is precious!! She is such a little beauty. She is growing up so fast. Enjoy every moment with her. Time goes so fast Brian before you know it she will be all grown up.
Love Mommy