Thursday, January 27, 2005

And so it goes...

Today had its ups and downs. I worked all day, and the day started off well - got through surgery quickly, the boss made us all happy by informing us of his plans to highly upgrade the practice, and all was well. By the evening, one of the nicest dogs ever (owned by one of my co-workers) became gravely ill and had to be put to sleep. I couldn't concentrate on anything else for the rest of the night, luckily appointments were light. I won't sit and harp on the subject, but it made me sad. Still am sad. And so it goes...

I am currently enjoying a nice bowl of Farina. Does anyone out there like the stuff?? For those of you who aren't familiar with it, it is a cream of wheat-type hot cereal. I enjoy mine with a bit of margarine and salt. Some people like theirs with sugar. Angela likens it to wallpaper paste. Hey, whatever works. MMMMMMMMMM.....Farina.

Well, its time for ER - this season has sucked my balls so far, but I continue to watch in the hopes that it will pick up a bit sometime. Let's hope tonight is the night.

Til we meet again,

-B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

B, Try watching House (I like it better than this season's ER)-- I forget what day and time it's on buy your Mom knows (by the way, this is Aunt Gloria, again!!)