Saturday, January 29, 2005

The REAL Super Bowl!

Screw all this Eagles/Patriots talk. The real Super Bowl is goin on right here in my apartment. That's right folks, on my very own Playstation 2, on ESPN 2K5, the REAL Super Bowl features the Green Bay Packers vs. The Incredible....the Incomperable.....the Improbable.....NEW YORK JETS!! (Guess which team I am controlling.....) Yes, this should be one hell of a game. The Jets are an amazing 18-0, behind the arm of Chad Pennington, the legs of Curtis Martin, the hands of Wayne Chrebet (Hofstra REPRESENT baby!)....and the leg of 6'11 field goal kicker Flavor Flav (gotta love the "Create Player" function!). I have a feeling we might win this one.
As I write this, it is exactly 1 week til my bachelor (aka stag) party and 2 weeks til I am a married man. Who the hell ever thought I would get hitched??? I never thought I could settle down, seeing as how I am a sexy-ass bitch-ass pimp-ass player. However, my little lady managed to tame this stallion into a proper presentable horse. Luckily, she hasn't gelded me as of yet.....(for those non-vets reading, that means I get to keep my balls). I am a lucky, lucky man indeed.
Well, I suppose I better stop procrastinating and get on with this Super Bowl. I will keep you all updated as to the score (since, unfortunately, it won't be on ESPN as it should be). LETS GO JETS!

Out like trout,

-B

No comments: