Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Like a Virgin...

There is a first time for everything - and this is the first attempt I have made to start any sort of webpage/blog. I guess I always held off on doing so because I questioned whether or not anyone actually gave a shit about what went on in my life...and then I realized that not many people do (I don't blame them - what is so interesting about me, eh?), but why not ramble on anyway. Seems like an interesting waste of time. Besides, I could always be surprised. People seem to like "The Real World" and what the hell is so interesting about that???

So I think today I will discuss my recently adopted fanaticism with Flavor Flav. Ever since watching "The Surreal Life" on VH1, I can't get enough of this fucking guy. I mean, he is like 45 years old, and still running around screaming like an 18 yr old. Still wearing that clock around his neck, wearing the viking helmet and bizarre sunglasses. Jumping around shouting "FLAVOR FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV!!!!!!!!" for no particular reason. Fathering 18 kids by 18 different women (and paying no child support...and getting away with it!). Obsessed with shagging an old ugly white girl who is 2 feet taller than him. How can you NOT love him??? I do admit, however, his new show "Strange Love" blows goats....regardless, I think I will go download his ringtone from VH1.com right now...

More next time....

-B

1 comment:

Lady Writer said...

So THAT's who they are! I saw those two on some award show and had no idea who the hell they were...hmm...thanks. The mystery is solved.