Monday, January 31, 2005

Weather Forecast...

...for Saturday, Feb 5th (the day of the party of the year, my bachelor party) - Sunny, 45 degrees F. NICE! We'll see if it really happens....

Just ate a piece of whole wheat matzo....I have to admit, it is some yummy shit. I don't even put anything on it - I just like it straight up. Just like my women. I mean vodka. Whatever.

I am really looking forward to this upcoming week or two - there's the bachelor party, then the week before the wedding is gonna be BUSY, but supremely fun to hang with all of my friends. Then, I think there is a little something planned for Sat Feb 12th....I'll have to check my schedule to be sure. Then we are off to sunny Arizona for a week of carefree fun. Believe me, I definitely need the time off, been working straight through since September. You know, it is inhuman how little vacation time we get in this country. In the UK, my colleagues get something like 6-8 weeks off a year. I get off 2. TWO WEEKS OFF!!! I think we need to take more time to smell the flowers or something. But I digress...

I have to say, there is some shit music on the radio these days. At work, we have Howard Stern on in the morning to keep ourselves laughing. Then, at around 10:30-11am, 92.3 K-Rock turns to SHIT. What do I hear 900 times a day??? Green Day's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams." I HATE THAT SONG. Didn't hate it at first, although I never particularly liked it....but now, I despise it. Yet, everytime I walk back where the radio is, VOILA, its on. OK, so say we change the station to 95.5 PLJ - which my boss often does, as he isn't into the hard stuff on K-Rock. So, what do I hear 8 billion times on PLJ??? John Mayer singing "Daughters." GOD DAMN IT!!!!!! I used to like that song, but now....I would rather pierce my eardrums with hot pokers than ever have to hear it again. Perhaps I should recommend switching to Z-100 so we could hear Jessica Simpson's god-fucking-awful "voice" all day long. I have heard dogs howling their final death knell which sounded more melodic than this girl. *SIGH* What would I do without my iPod???

Well, methinks that is all for today my kiddies. Until tomorrow....

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya...

-B

No comments: