Saturday, February 09, 2008

OK OK OK

Yes, I KNOW, it has been a while since last writing - sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging - who knew? Anyways, since last writing, what has happened.....um, well, Ella pooped in her potty. I have booked my trip to Nate's wedding in Seattle. My TV is pissing me off, shooting red lines all over the screen. I owe $2800 in taxes this year. And Angela made a splendid whole wheat turkey lasagna for dinner tonight. YUM.Looking forward to a nice run tomorrow....indoors. Which is boring, but temperature controlled. It seems I am always running at the moment. People ask me if I like running. Do I enjoy the act of running? Not particularly, no. At this point, I have no choice but to run. It's like breathing: do I like breathing? Enjoy the act of inhaling and exhaling? Not particularly, but I have to do it. So, on that note....Ella!
Pigtails!...and hairy chest (UGH)!


Probably dancing to "Go Diego Go," her new obsession.


I cannot believe how big my little pumpkin is...


Yes, I am sleeping, and Ella is lounging, chillin' watching TV


Enjoying her new "hat."


"You lookin' at me, punk?"


Doing our best to wean her off that damn pacifier...


Fun with Grandma!


Fueling up before her first space voyage/moon walk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THESE ARE ADORABLE...I Love every single picture! I miss her already! Can't wait to come and see her again soon!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. The best one is the first one it makes me laugh. She looks like a little Chinese girl!!She is really adorable and getting cuter every day.