Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Snow Day!

God damn do I love the snow!! Yesterday, we were supposed to get slammed by a big snow storm - they were predicting 6-10" - so, after morning appointments, at around 11am, my boss gave us the rest of the day off!! Even though the snow didn't start til 3-4pm!!! How awesome! So, I went straight to the gym (for the 4th day in a row), and after 30 minutes on the bike, my legs were non-functional, so I decided to call it a day. Went home, de-funked (i.e. showered), ate lunch, and passed out for a few hours. Afterwards, I made some dinner for my lovely wife and I, and we watched TV and went to bed.

Woke up this morning, and this "massive snow storm" probably dropped 3-4". The roads were clear as a bell. No problem, mon. Headed to work, banged out a bunch of spays and neuters, saw a couple of appointments, and back home! Then, we got a phone call from our wedding photographer, who said he was gonna drop off the proofs from the wedding photos!!! That made Angela and I very excited - the pics came out great, and now the job before us is to decide which ones to pick for our wedding album, thank you's, prints, etc etc. Angela is chomping at the bit to get started...

That's about all for today, another day off tomorrow, which I will put to good use by sleeping and....just sleeping. Sleep = good. Maybe I will look into making a prototype for my previously mentioned mini-camera for my previously mentioned experiment....Nah, sleep sounds like the way to go. I shall now scan and post a few of our wedding proof photos....like you haven't seen enough pictures of my wedding already....

Big-Poppa...out!

-B

No comments: