Sunday, February 27, 2005

Experiment...

We had to work this morning for a short while, then went to the gym, then had around 6 hours to kill. So, after lunch, I did what I do best - nap. After my nap, I came up with a great idea - I decided to wake up Angela and run it past her. I don't think she was nearly as gung-ho about it as me...I don't know if that's cuz I woke her up to discuss it, or because it is retarded. Here's the experiment:

Take an itty bitty camera, and eat it in the midst of a meal. Then you can watch the entire process of digestion take place...! Exciting, eh? Just picture it - you can watch the stomach smoosh the food up, as it passes into the small intestines, you can watch the pancreatic juice and bile squirt out and break the smooshed food down, see it absorb and transform from smooshed food into sludge! Then, as we progress into the large intestines, we can watch our food turn into shit!!! The camera would end up stuck inside of a turd, and you can actually watch on TV what it looks like dropping a dooker from the dooker's perspective! Then you can send your poorly-paid assistant to fish your shit out of the toilet and retrieve the camera! What a friggin awesome idea!!!!!

Now you may be asking yourself, what would this experiment accomplish?? Why should someone spend the money to create a tiny camera with the capacity to not only transmit wirelessly to a TV screen, but also somehow find a way to visualize the entire digestion process while being stuck in the middle of a wad of food/piece of shit??? Would this process be beneficial to mankind in any way???

It would accomplish nothing...other than to be cool to watch food turn into crap....and being able to watch yourself take a shit from the shit's point of view. If you ask me, that's worth the price of admission.

Yes, these are the things I think of in my delusional state immediately post-nap.

No, I have not seen a psychiatrist for this....yet.

Back to the Oscars,

-B

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wierdo

Anonymous said...

thats brilliant!!!

Anonymous said...

Be carefule what you wish for...

Looks like someone beat you to it!

Brian said...

BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!