Monday, February 07, 2005

Super Bowl?

You call that Super?? That game was LAME. I was totally bored (with the game) the entire time. Luckily, I was in the company of many good friends!!!

I ended up waking up sunday morning at 10ish, ate some cereal, wrote my blog, and fell asleep again until 2pm. Then, I got in the shower (to remove any incriminating scents from the previous evening), got dressed, and headed into the city. We ended up at an irish pub called McGee's on W 55th and Broadway, it's a multi-story pub with TV's all over the place for our viewing pleasure. I got there first, followed by Jared, Matthias, Nate, Bruce, Michelle, Rachel, Andy, Gary....and Susan and Siobhan bringing up the rear. We had a corner of the second floor to ourselves, along with waiter service! We ate, drank and were merry. Oh, yeah, and watched the "Super" Bowl. I think whoever is calling the shots in Philly needs to hire someone who knows how to manage the friggin clock - those guys were 10 points down with like 4 minutes to go, and they were letting the time tick away as if the game were meaningless. HELLOOOOO?!?!? I wouldn't care as much if I didn't HATE the Patriots...I would have simply laughed at the stupidity of the Eagles. However, I do despise the Pats, and therefore would have been thrilled if they lost. *SIGH*
Anyway, today was recovery day - I slept in, hit the gym, did a bit of shopping, and went to dinner with Angela, her sister, nephew and niece - we went to TGIFriday's, I had YUMMY Jack Daniels Salmon. Mmmm...Jack Daniels. I think I am becoming an alcoholic...
Tomorrow is my last day of work until after the honeymoon, my boss is taking us all out to lunch at Max's Bar and Grille, so that should be a nice time!

Tune in next time, same Bat-time, same Bat-channel...

-B

No comments: