Wednesday, February 09, 2005

R-E-L-I-E-F!!!

Thank fucking GOD for that Z-Pack!! Contained in the magical pack is 6 tablets chock-full of Azithromycin, the bestest antiobiotic EVER. I took 2 at around 6pm....and by 8pm I was almost back to normal. As I write this, I am at about 95%, just some residual soreness, but I am feeling fantastic!!! Hopefully by tomorrow, all shall be well with my poor pained throat.

Some bummer news - my married friends Brittany and Darren were meant to be in town tonight, for the wedding....well, they are stuck in Newark, and and considering flying back home, because their dog (which basically is like their baby) escaped from Darren's cousin's house and is currently missing. I feel so badly for them, I am hoping against hope that the dog is found this evening so they can stay here and enjoy the wedding. I would be totally bummed out - more than I could even begin to express on this blog - if they missed my wedding. Of course, I totally understand them needing to go home and find the dog, because if they were to stay here with the dog still missing, they would not enjoy a single second of it. Talk about shitty timing....

Anyway, seeing as I barely stepped out of the house today "...that's all I have to say about that." - Forrest Gump

More tomorrow,

-B

No comments: