Tuesday, February 22, 2005

First day back at work...

...went pretty well, actually. It was difficult to get back into the swing of things, and it is CRAZY at the moment as far as boarding - since it is a holiday week for school-kids, people take that as a signal to go on holiday, so they board their animals. We are full to capacity with shreiking, barking dogs, and evil hissing cats (that, of course, need insulin to be injected into them twice daily). But today went very smoothly, and it was good seeing everyone at work again. Everyone said how much they enjoyed the wedding, and had a fantastic time - it makes me feel good to know that everyone appreciated the day as much as I did. OK, maybe not as much as me, but they loved it. And that's all I wanted - for everyone to enjoy the most luxurious, best party that I could possibly provide. All has gone to plan!

One of our techs, Jessie, took a bunch more great photos, so I shall post them as well (as if you hadn't seen enough). Not much else to discuss today, other than me being thankful for having tomorrow off!! YEAH BOYEEEEEEE!!

Til next time,

-B

No comments: